We are Authorized Dealer, Trader, Supplier of Orifice Plate Assembly, Conditioning Orifice Plate, Integral Orifice Plate Assembly and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Orifice Plate Assembly
The Orifice Plate with Flange Assemblies are Employed for Measuring the Rate of Flow or Quantity of Moving Fluids like Liquids, Gases or Vapours. The Orifice Plates are Designed as per Bs 1042-1981 / ISO 5167 & L K. Spink Standards.
Orifice Plate Types
Square Edge Concentric, Eccentric, Segmental, Quadrant Edge, Conical Entrance Plates
3.18 mm, 6.35 mm, 9.52 mm, 12.7 mm as standard, other on request
SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L as standard. Hatelloy C, Monel, Inconel, Polypropylene (PP), PVC, PTFE coated, Stellite coated, other on request.
available in forged construction Weld neck, Slip On, Threaded, Socket Weld with RF, FF, RTJ facing rated 150# to 2500# and higher on request, rated in accordance with ASME 16.36 for size upto 8" or male —female flanges in accordance with ASME B 16.5, ASME B 16.47 seriesA/B
- Line Size :15 NB TO 600 NB
- Flanges : ASTM-A-105/A182/S 316/SS 314/MONEL
- Optional : IBR Approved Flanges
- Type Of Flanges : Weld Neck / Slipon / Socket - Weld
- Gasket : Spiral Woun/Caf/Teflon
- Type Of Tapping : Flange Taps / Corner Taps / Radius Taps
- Size Of Taps : 1/2 Inch NPT (F)
- Studs / Bolts : ASTM-A-193 GR B7
- Nuts : ASTM-A-193 GR 2H
Conditioning Orifice Plate
Conditioning Orifice combines a flow conditioner with an orifice plate into a highly accurate primary element.
- Requires only 2 diameters of straight pipe run upstream and Downstream from most flow disturbances
- Suitable for gas, liquid and steam application Available in 2 to 24 inch
Integral Orifice Plate Assembly
Spink controls provides economical flow measurement products based on differential pressure principle suitable for the line size of below 2 inch Integral orifice assembly is a specially designed prefabricated meter used when a high accuracy in flow measurement is required for extremely small flow rates. Bodies with socket-weld or threaded end connections are available.
- Line Size : 15 NB - 40 NB
- Material : ANSI 316, ANSI SS 304, MONEL, Hastelloy "C"
- Gasket : PTFE