We are Authorized Dealer, Trader, Supplier of Level Switches, Top Mounted Level Switches, Side Mounted Level Switches, Vibrating Fork Level Switches and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Top Mounted Level Switch
The Unit Consists of Vertical Guide Pipe (Stem), Reed Switches are located, Magnetic Float Sliding over the Stem according to the level in the tank. After passing the float, the reed relay will retain their output state. Various materials of construction are available depending up on Service Condition. Maximum 4 Set points can be given in a Single Level Switch & Maximum stem length will be 3 Meters.
Materials Of Construction
- Float : SS 316 or Teflon Coated or PP / PVDF
- Flange C.S. or SS 304 or SS 316
- Guide Pipe (Stem) : SS 316 or Teflon Coated or PP / PVDF
- Switch Housing : Die Cast Aluminium
Side Mounted Level Switch
The range is widespread and meets various industry applications catering to all type of operating conditions. The switches can have miniature floats, vertical or horizontal mounting operating in single and multiple liquid levels. Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch As the liquid level in the tank changes, a horizontal magnetic float moves about a fulcrum in accordance with the level. The micro switch contracts (NO/NC) are accordingly activated providing an output for further industry processing.
- Temperature : Upto 300°C
- Pressure : Upto 75kg/cm2
- Connection : Flanges End/Scrwed
- Switch Type : 240V AC, 5A
- Enclosure : Weatherproof, Flameproof
- MOC : Cast aluminium, SS, PP
- Flange : Standard Dia 120, 92 PCD, Also available in ANSI, BIS, DIN Standard Flange
- MOC : SS 304, SS 316, PP
- Float : Dia 50, 60, 75, Non Standard
- Max Temperature : 150° C (Higher temperature on request)
- Max Pressure : 20kg / cm2 (Higher Pressure on request)
Vibrating Fork Level Switch
- Fast and Easy Installation. No Calibration.
- No effect of electrical properties of the Service material. High Reliability.
- Suitable for the highly dusty environment.
- Field selectable operation logic.
- Can be configured either for High or Low Level Point switching.
- Provides economical solutions.
- Various model not required.
- Reduces the Inventory cost.
The electronically stimulated fork vibrates at its mechanically resonance frequency of 125 Hz when the fork is free of the service material. The resonance is caused by the piezoelectric crystals. One of the piezo crystals produces a small voltage which is transmitted to the switching amplifier. If the fork is covered by the bulk material, a damping effect is produced and the piezo crystal does not produce the voltage and the amplifier will switch and a corresponding signal output is actuated. The vibration of the fork has self-cleaning properties. The light deposit on the container wall does not affect the operation of the FC FORK