We are Authorized Dealer, Trader, Supplier of Rotameters, Digital Metal Tube Rotameters, Metal Tube Rotameters, Glass Tube Rotameters, Purge Rotameters, Ori Flow Meters, By Pass Rotameters and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Digital Metal Tube Rotameters
It operates on the principal of variable area; the fluid in the metal tube raised a float in the taper tube increasing the area of passage of fluid. The float moves up in proportion to the rate of flow of fluid and get stabilized, when the weight of the float is balanced by the upward hydraulic force.
By a magnetic coupling the inner float moment through a series of linkages and counter weight.The tube and the float combination determine the Flowrate. Digital Meter : The inner float magnetic field is detected by the high sensitive magnetic field detection sensor, enable us to show the digital readout As such this flowmeter does not require any electrical connection, since it operates on battery. It has an inbuilt two wire transmitter provide 24 VDC and take 4-20 mASignal.
- Local indication without the need for auxiliary power.
- Minimum pressure loss.
- Easy to read.
- Suitable for low flow (10LPH) and High Flow 150 m3/hr
- Default inbuilt transmitter of 4 - 20mA (Loop Powered)
- No movement assembly reducing the maintenance.
- Accuracy : +/-1.5% of FSR.
- Rangeability :10:1
- Repeatability : +/-0.5% of FSR
- Temperature Rating : -50 to 120 °C.
- Pressure Rating: 80 kg/cm2
- Flow Direction : Bottom To Top
- End Connection : As per Customer's Requirement
- Wetted Part : To SuitableSpecific Liquid or Gases
- Mounting Position : Vertical
- Indication : Digital Flow Rate
- Transmission : 2Wire Loop Powered
- Power Supply : 24 VDC
- Enclosure : Exd IIB T4 IP67
Metal Tube Rotameters
Metal Tube Rotameter is a Variable Area Flow Meter. It consists of a tapered tube, typically made of steel with a'float', made of SS or PTFE. The differential pressure across the annulus area is constant. The float moves through the tapered tube up and down with respect to fluid flow. The vertical position of the float as indicated by scale is the measure of the instantaneous flow rate.
- Meter Body : Metalic (Ss-316l / Ss-316 / Ss-304)
- Float : Ss-316l / Ss-316 / Ptfe
- Scale : Aluminium / Ss-304 / White Acrylic
- Connection : Top & Bottom Flanged Or Threaded
- Indicator Housing : Abs Plastic, Cast Aluminium
- Rated Temp. : 250° C
- Rated Pressure : 40 Bar
- Accuracy : ±2% On Full Scale
- Repeatability : 0.5%
- Rangeability : 0:1
- Accessories : Hi - Low Flow Switch
Glass Tube Rotameters
It operated on the Variable Area Principle, where the fluid flow raises a float in taper tube increasing the area of passage of fluid. The greater the flow, the higher the float is raised. The height of float is raised by a combination of the buoyance of the liquid and velocity head of the fluid. With gases, the buoyancy is negligible, and float responds to the velocity head alone.
- Accuracy : +/- 2 % Of FSR
- Repeatability : +/- 0.5 % Of FSR
- Rangeability : 10 : 1
- Temperature Rating : 150° C
- Pressure Rating Up Tp 10 Kg/cm2 Casing : M. S. Powder Coated/ss316/ Ss304
- End Connection : Flanged/screwed As Per Customer Specification
- Material Of Wetted Part : CS / SS 304 / SS 316 / PP / PVC / PEFLON
- Metering Tube : Borosilicate Glass
- Float : SS034 / 44316 OR Suitable to Service
- Scale Length : 175 To 220 mm
- End to End Distance : 500mm
- Flow Direction : From Bottom to Top
- Mounting Position : Vertical
- Elastomers : Neoprene / Silicon / Viton / PTFE
The Purge Rotameter are low capacity variable area flowmeters for both liquid and gas with an excellent selection of material and scale lengths in a single product family design. They provide optimum flexibility with minimum component proliferation. The Rotameter features, a corrosion resistant, high strength stainless steel body and a safety tested operator protection shield.
- Accuracy : +/-3% Of Fsr.
- Rangeability 10:1
- Repeatability : +/-0.5% Of FSR
- Max Temperature : 120°c. Max Pressure : 10kg/c, (High Pressure On Request)
- Connection : 114" Bsp (M/f) Others On Request
- Direction Of Connection Rear Bottom to Top
- Material Of Construction : SS 316
- Packing / Gaskets : Neoprene / Silicon / Viton / PTFE
- Cover : Acrylic / Poly Carbonate
- Accessories : Differential Pressure Regulator, High & Low Flow Alarms, Needle Valve
Ori Flow Meters (By - Pass Rotameter)
The on-flow meter measures flow by inserting an orifice at part of the piping, generating differential pressure before and behind the orifice by means of the flow, and extracting this differential pressure by a suitable method. Differential pressure (p1-p2) of main orifice & the flow Q have shown in Equation given below. The flow is proportional to square root of the differential pressure.
- Acciracy : +/- 2% of FSR
- Rangeability : 8:1
- Temperature Rating : 150oC
- Pressure Rating : 25 kg/cm2
- Orifice Plate : SS 316 / HASTELLOY C
- Carrier Rang : SS 316 / MS / CS
- Flanged : ASTM - A - 1 & 2 / A - 105
- Flanged STD : ANSI B. 16.5
- By Pass Piping : SS 316 / MS / CS
- Indicating Rotameter : SS 316 / MS / CS